Merry late Christmas!!!!! I hope you had an amazing one! 🙂 Well, I got nominated by Faith for the “The Blogger Recognition Award” so thank you Faith, and here’s the link to her blog What Faith Loves !
So lets get on with the award!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
Step one is done and step two!
Moving on to step three!
This blog (Paws All In), got stared because of my other blog Kaits AG Crafts! I was really wanting to have a pet blog so I didn’t have to post my pets on my other blog, and so that’s how this got started! But I still post more on my other blog more though. So that’s a little story on how this blog started!
Okay, now for giving two pieces of advice for new bloggers!
1: It doesn’t matter how many or little followers you have, I know I sure thought it was all about the followers at first.
2: It doesn’t matter what other people think of your blog, it’s your blog not theirs.
Now it’s time to nominate some blogs!
I just want to thank you again Faith for nominating me! And if you have been nominated…… Get posting! 😀